Friday, February 16, 2007

Fashion Week Newsletter

My eyes about popped out of my head when I spied the Stephen Dweck collection on Bergdorf Goodman.



I also saw this necklace thinking it would be so fun for kids and parents to make something like this together. Very fun.



But speaking of Fashion Week ;) you should sign up for style.com fashion newsletter, especially fun right now. I would forget to go look if not for that reminder. I have been trying to at least get a glimpst of what is new out there. The Ralph Lauren Fall 2007 video is stunning ... Hamish Morrow is very promising.

Christian Dior's Spring 2007, there aren't words to describe it! Givenchy!





Max Azria. Well, this is really my type of linen anyway.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod15280013&parentId=cat203015&masterId=cat203700&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat202801cat203018cat203700cat203015
That's a link to a ring by Yossi Harari that I have been lusting after for months. *drool*

Go see this page with a calendar of all his jewels,and click on October - SO RICH. Yum.

Libra Moon said...

Droooooooooling over the Gems...

Thank You for Sharing!

Libra Moon

Shelby said...

the gems are so beautiful!