Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Beautiful Use

I found my beautiful use objects very quickly and got the package in the mail. I was afraid if I left it, I would forget about it entirely. My head is too full. I have never participated before, I hope my swap partner will not be too disappointed.

Last night my friend, architect, neighbor shouted out for some help. Many, many years ago, I made up a bunch of color swatches for his projects. He had a new project but it seems that everyone is using our swatch colors from years ago! ;) I asked him in jest a couple of years ago if he had sold those color combination swatches to everyone in Seattle...

So I walked around my house in search of my favorite things and made some swatches out of them. Some of them are kind of out there for condo-combinations. But I thought it might jump-start some ideas for him.

Citrus on Blue.



Beach glass was my first and most favorite.



Equestrian, I took from an ad, with stalls, leather, horses, red halters.



River rocks, my second favorite.



Aloha



Old Chair



Frozen Barberry from a photo

2 comments:

Curt said...

OK, OK. We'll add paint to the upcoming Kim Carney product line. Hee, hee!

Shelley Noble said...

Absolutely gorgeous combinations, Kim. I love them.