Monday, February 05, 2007

Charmed

How fun. Okay, it's very small, but one of my thread photos is featured on San Francisco apartment therapy. Toot, toot (that's me tooting my own horn) ;)))



The Style Files is a daily weblog by Danielle de Lange about design and (life)style.

I am completely charmed by Just Simply Charming blog share their projects and secrets with the rest of the world.

This Into That offers functional art furniture, primarily book shelves on any theme. Each is made by Jim Rosenau at his studio in Berkeley, California. found via A garden carried in the pocket. Thank you! Jenclair also has the quilting blog - Bayou Quilts.

4 comments:

jenclair said...

Congrats, Kim! I always love your photos. And thanks for the links to my blogs!

tiffini elektra x said...

Congratulations! That is just rad!

Libra Moon said...

WooHoo!!!... and Toot! Toot!! Toot!!! To You...

:)
Libra Moon

Colorsonmymind said...

That is terrific Kim!