Wednesday, September 21, 2022

trump

donald frump is in trouble LOL. Excellent animations by Michael DiMilo.
Yesterday was a bad day. Burning eyes, burning nose, sore throat, a bit of chills. I guess it was allergies but I felt so terrible all day, I just laid down and took meds. I tested myself for Covid but decided it was probably smoke in the air. So David went to to get me some Brandy and I had a couple of Hot Toddies, lots of honey and lemon. The smoke today is worse.
It's back, the three-peat we didn't want... Third time is definitely not a charm on this one... Another plume of smoke, mostly from the Bolt Creek fire, pushed west over the north Seattle/Snohomish county area overnight and early morning. It started off a bit above the ground, as can be see from our vertical lidar (smoke radar-like) in Marysville. See the figure below. The smoke is the dark grey and yellow from about 500 m high up to 2000 m, starting 10 or 11 pm and continuing to the right on this figure. The yellow shows some especially thick plumes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGG I am in love with that pic of Frump in the rain- can't laugh loud enough - LOLOL
sorry about your air quality - not much you can do about it I suppose - hang in there.

Kim Carney said...

I laughed sooooo hard when I saw his hair. ;)
I am drinking hot toddies to "help" me cope LOL