Sunday, March 27, 2022

Move out soon

I don't know if I mentioned the kids bought a house the other day. Have not really asked for any updates or move-out date. I figure they will give information as they get it. I am very happy for them, at the same time trying not to think about the fact that I will not see Matt everyday. To counterbalance my dive into depression, I think about having a clean house again. Watching a lot of strange movies on Amazon, horror movie stuff. 

Noah and I pretend that I am her friend Sarah, or that I am her teacher when she comes to school with her backpack full of lunch food. She brings all her stuffed animals into the family room and lines them all up. Last night we had a "sleep over". She is the funniest little thing ever. None-stop talking and making up stories. She never wears clothes, she never stops moving. 

I am pretty sure Pixie has lost her eyesight now. Definitely has lost her hearing. I cried this morning watching her maneuver in the backyard. After Sophie this week, the kids, maybe Pixie. Change happens, that doesn't mean it is easy.

No comments: