Friday, March 11, 2022

Will print be dead soon?

I know we have seen this coming and it breaks my heart, but it does make sense to make invitations, newsletters, newspapers, advertising digital. I mean, the cost, the paper waste, etc. 

I have followed this wedding invitation site, Turmeric Ink for awhile and their digital invitations (as well as their printed ones) are really something else. Embossed, gold, bold, rich colors. I hope in the fun, animated invitations you can have the music. Indians do NOT hold back when it comes to beauty, color and details.

 

  

  

  

I think the best wedding I ever attended was a fusion version. God, did we have fun. Bride and groom have their own dance for each other, with songs. Their best friends did a song and dance number, elaborately dressed in traditional Indian. I will never forget the wedding.





No comments: