Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sew in love

I just discovered this Chilly Botty cardi on Pearl Red Moon, really makes me want to get the sewing machine out of storage. I found lot of good stuff here.
I love this ChomThong Hand Woven Cotton Long Dress No.1
I so love everything on LaArtStudio Etsy store, Wearable art, nuno felted coat, designer coat. Thankfully, I can't wear felted wool since menopause so I can save myself $460.00!
Marama Coat on Etsy
Vintage Blanket & Boro Kimono Jacket in Indigo/Grey at Sante Fe Dry Goods. Please tell me how anyone afford anything that is quality anymore. The prices on this site are out of this world. I have three beautiful cowl neck sweaters in MY colors and I can not give them away because I keep thinking I could cut them up and make something special. Maybe something like this?

No comments: