Friday, October 26, 2007

Sublime

I had a great day at work today. Got up a little later, got in a little later, left a little later. The pace of the day did not make my hair turn (more) grey. And I enjoy the sun and autumn trees at lunch. What more can a girl ask for?

Coreen Cordova, saw her work in a magazine while I was waiting to check out at the grocery store. Same with River Rock Collection from Cowgirl Chile Co.

Very expensive but utterly beautiful, Allison Bellows Jewelry.

jewelry tutorials and Something Sublime art jewerly archive. "Inside My Heart" pendant by Catherine Witherell. Affinity brooch by Keith LoBue.

For some reason I feel I need this, mystical key collection.

OK, Seattle Daily will be a daily visit for me, someone else shoots cars driving in front of them, how can you not love that!

2 comments:

Dorian Fletcher said...

The Cordova collection is just too, too. I want it all! As for your photography links - all you have to do is look at some of my piss poor digitals and you'll know I am camera-challenged!

S'mee said...

lovin' the keys and bookmarked the Seattle blog. Thanks!