Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I *Heart* Flickr

This is why I love Flickr. You can discover someone then discover something else ... Nina van de Goor's ceramics and her site Ninainform. Through her I found Plint and had the great fortune to find Carolien Adriaansche making these adorable creatures from discarded plastic bottles! Looks like she gives workshops for kids to make these amazing recycled creatures. Unfortunately, I can't read any of it but I can understand that it is freakin' fantastic!



Hanneke Klinkum, Fragments from nature.

Mosjasje’, moss jacket by Marian Meerbeek.

A big fish story by Jan Ketelaar.

Anne van As illustration.

Papier-maché magic by Miranda Mulder. All of these goodies via Open Stal.

4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Score on those bottle trophies!

cynthia korzekwa said...

THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR THE DETERGENT BOTTLE LINKS...I'M STILL SMILING!

Anonymous said...

Just ask and the translation will be yours.. We speak dutch in this neck of the woods !!!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

more fun links!