Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Red Sky

Had to share what I saw this morning. The rising sun over the Cascade Mountains set the sky ablaze bouncing color off glass enshrined skyscrapers creating a pink glow to the city of Seattle. The water was on fire. Mount Rainier set there calmly covered in fresh snow and one little cloud hovering above while we all enjoyed the show. Yes, I know I shouldn't be shooting while driving. But I was in traffic ;) I tried to crop out most of the cars, that is the depressing part.

red sky at morn

red sky at morn

red sky at morn

3 comments:

Bonnie / Graybonnie said...

Really enjoy these images, especially the middle one!

Anonymous said...

What a great way for me to wake up.I love these pictures Kim.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that gorgeous this morning?! So glad you put some pictures up of the sky...lovely! Rowan was just going back to sleep about then (as was I) after deciding to be wide awake after a 5am bottle. :)