Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tagged Again

I have been tagged by Jenny on 5 things.

Five Albums on your iPod: (or in my case in my cd player since I don't am the only family member without an iPod):
Chant, The Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo De Silos
Brandenburg Concertos, Special Value 2 Disc Set
Al Green, I’m Still In Love With You
Bridget Jones, The Edge Of Reason Soundtrack
Vivaldi


Five Movies You've seen recently (Mostly On-Demand!):
Batman, The Beginning
Hotel Rwanda
Are We There Yet?
The Jacket
Hide & Seek


Five nice things that have happened to you recently:
Received the most wonderful package of goodies from Kathleen.
I received the print I order from
Camilla and from Penelope.
I had a good review at work.
My son helped me power-wash and re-stain the deck, without much argument.
I got a $50 Amazon gift certificate for participating in a user group and spent it on
Modern Quilt and Quilted Memories.

Five mp3’s on your playlist: (I’ll list magazines on my coffee table like I’ve seen some others doing):
Newsweek
Martha Stewart’s Living
Domino
Sunset
Savuer


Now I am tagging
Sherry at Cloud Hidden, Tara and Sandra.

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

hey ms. kim
how are things? everything
is fine in indiana, just a week
of painting the studio and my
dining room

i bought penelopes, dandelions
prints. i also have two others
she is just down the road about
45 minutes in indianapolis...i love
her stuff.

kelly