I have been tagged by Katy on five idiosyncrasies.
1. When I clean, I HAVE to clean EVERY surface of whatever room I am cleaning. And usually a toothbrush, toothpick and Q-tips are involved.
2. When I am deep in a project (art or house remodeling) I wear the same clothes for days. Going to sleep wherever I fall, getting up and starting all over, in the same clothes. (my mom calls this gross)
3. I do not eat breakfast. I don’t like to eat as soon I awake, I need many hours before I can eat. Although, I love breakfast food, especially Eggs Benedict.
4. I always pick up stray pennies off the ground. I find them all the time. ‘See a penny, pick it up, all the day you’ll have good luck’. And if it is tales up, I spit three times over my left shoulder.
5. I wish upon the first star I see at night.
Now I am tagging Sherry at Cloud Hidden, Erica (although she might not partake, she is busy buying a house), MeggieCat, Maggie at Designer M and Paula at What-everings.
2 hours ago