Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Five Idiosyncrasies

I have been tagged by Katy on five idiosyncrasies.

1. When I clean, I HAVE to clean EVERY surface of whatever room I am cleaning. And usually a toothbrush, toothpick and Q-tips are involved.

2. When I am deep in a project (art or house remodeling) I wear the same clothes for days. Going to sleep wherever I fall, getting up and starting all over, in the same clothes. (my mom calls this gross)

3. I do not eat breakfast. I don’t like to eat as soon I awake, I need many hours before I can eat. Although, I love breakfast food, especially Eggs Benedict.

4. I always pick up stray pennies off the ground. I find them all the time. ‘See a penny, pick it up, all the day you’ll have good luck’. And if it is tales up, I spit three times over my left shoulder.

5. I wish upon the first star I see at night.

Now I am tagging
Sherry at Cloud Hidden, Erica (although she might not partake, she is busy buying a house), MeggieCat, Maggie at Designer M and Paula at What-everings.

1 comment:

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Thanks lady for the taggin'! I have posted my 5 idiosyncrasies and you and I have one in common! Oh, but I am sure we have more than that...Cheers!

http://www.designerm.com/blog.html