Friday, June 17, 2005

Something To Say Desktop Wallpapers

(later)For those of you that dowloaded wallpapers, I think my original link was not to the largest image. I am just learning, so sorry! I have fixed it now.

I have wanted to do this for so long. And I am just experimenting with making wallpapers from one of my flower photos. Images are stored on Image Shack with
other hi-res images you can download if you wish. Drag image to your desktop. If you try one let me how it works. Problems, suggestions? Let me know.(PS - I noticed when I downloaded it on my PC, the image seemed big, and bottom Littlesomethings...fell off.


1280 x 1024 or 1024 x 800 or 800 x 600


1280 x 1024 or 1024 x 800 or 800 x 600

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the peony is on my desktop and is beautiful ... bright and cheerful and working just fine ... thank you!

Kim Carney said...

Becca: Oh, I am so glad, that is great. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these, they're lovely! I have the hydrangea as my desktop right now, maybe I'll switch to the peony next week :o)

Anonymous said...

they're desktop wallpapers, not screen savers, right? or am I missing something here? great floral shots!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks Kim! I've got the peony on my iMac right now and it looks great. I love your flower photos, thanks for sharing them. Do you think you'll make wallpaper with one of your little flowers in a bottle? I love those too. I'm now wondering what kind of camera you use to make these...

Kim Carney said...

Yes, you are right, sorry. They are desktops. Thanks everyone!

Amy said...

Once I looked to see what my screen resolution was set to I downloaded the correct sized hydrangea and it is perfect! Thanks for posting these.