Monday, June 13, 2005

Birthday Calculator

I am not sure I am glad I input my birthday into the Birthday Calculator because the description of me is not very complimentary! I ask myself if any of this relevant? But then I went on to find out what kind of element I was, so I guess I am curious.

Born on a Tuesday under the astrological sign Pisces. Your Life path number is 1.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2435545.5. The golden number for 1956 is 19. The epact number for 1956 is 17. The year 1956 was a leap year.

As of 6/10/2005 1:43:00 PM CDT You are 49 years old. You are 591 months old. You are 2,569 weeks old. You are 17,986 days old. You are 431,677 hours old. You are 25,900,663 minutes old. You are 1,554,039,780 seconds old.

Your birth tree is Lime Tree, the Doubt

Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

Or you can find out
what element you are. I was metal: Your power colors: white, gold, and silver. Your energy: contracting. Your season: fall. You are persistent (and maybe even a little bit stubborn). If you see something you want, you go for it.
You have a lot of strength, and it's difficult to get you down. Very logical, you tend to analyze everything going on in your life.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whether or not these hold any validity, they are fun to do. More so when they turn out to be pretty close to factual. Heh.

My element is fire (I love spicy food), power color is red (one of my favorite colors), energy is hot (I am very hot natured), and season is spring (When I was 13 or 14 my Grandma gave me a personal color analysis. The lady that did said I was a summer, my mother disagreed and said I was a spring).

As far as my birthday goes, I will be able to boil 3.54 US ounces of water with the 31 candles on my next birthday cake.

My birth tree is the Fir Tree, the Mysterious. The Fir Tree and I have a lot in common: Extraordinary taste (I don't know about extraordinary, but definitely good), dignity (check), cultivated airs (?), loves anything beautiful (check), moody (check), stubborn (check), tends to egoism but cares for those close to it (check),rather modest (I suppose), very ambitious (perhaps not very), talented (I think so), industrious uncontent lover (industrious? definitely not uncontent), many friends (not many, but plenty), many foes (not that I know of anyway), very reliable (most of the time).