Monday, January 23, 2023

Tiny gardens

I am so fascinated by these moss terrarium! I really want to make just one small one to see if I can do it. I need to look outside and see if I have any moss hanging about. 

 

  

 Live Pacific Northwest Moss. Great for terrariums, vivariums, moss walls, and almost any moist environment.

One could have some fun with this - Live Clean and High quality planted Sheet Moss & Cushion Moss for Terrarium and Gardens *Cultivated Moss* 

 Live Moss Mixture/ Mood Moss/ Cushion Moss/ Small- Large Pieces of Sheet/Cushion Moss/ Moss for Terrarium/ Vivarium/ Moss Garden

Traditional Japanese "Kokedama" – Handmade with Live Sheet Moss 
 

Or I could go in this direction? LOL

2 comments:

beverly said...

With all the crap going on in this world it was nice to laugh outloud.

Kim Carney said...

Hey Beverly ... Those outfits were from an actual fashion show! And did have a big belly laugh over that!!!