Saturday, June 18, 2022

Marking time

When I clean the house before a dinner or some kind of celebration, my family always say "don't kill yourself, no one cares about the house". I have told my mom, my son, Bri ... everyone ... I am not cleaning the house for anyone but myself. A clean house is just for me!

A thought popped into mind today while I was mopping. Matt's very wealthy friend's parents would occasionally stop by. I could always see their upper lip kind of quiver when they walked through our very small gallery kitchen and the rest of the house. But then I thought, I did the same think when I walked through their new, palatial, 7 million dollar estate with all the marble floors and opulent circular staircase. I thought to myself, "God, I would hate to live in this cold, hard space."😜 

 Funny, I was just thinking about minutes in an hour in a week this morning. Then I this popped up. 

  

 

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

I would need a palatial, 7 million dollar estate to hang all the artwork I could select from all the wonderful artists you post about - LOL!

Anonymous said...

HA!!!
They did have a lot of blank walls, NOT collectors ;)