Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Neiman Marcus

Sangers (Sanger Harris) and Neiman-Marcus are my old shopping - stomping grounds. 

When I was very young and my mom worked as a legal secretary in downtown Dallas, we would cut through Neiman-Marcus lower floor from her work to a place where we ate dinner. I loved that store soooo much. My grandmother worked there for many years in the shoe department. I remember almost every purchase I made there. 

I still have my old N-M credit card. Would never throw that away. And I will always have that empty bottle of NM perfume that I open and sniff when I am missing mom.

2 comments:

Mage said...

Fascinating. I did watch the video and am sorry they sold out in the eend.

Kim Carney said...

me too!!! But I just remembered when they sold and my grandmother passed away, I got a small stock portfolio in her will. (from all the years she worked there)