Tuesday, June 14, 2022

He knows all!

I never bragged about my husband (enough). I love watching Antiques Roadshow with him, because he is a walking encyclopedia and knows everything about everything, civil war, WWI, people, art, artist, American Indian artist, American Indian tribes and their history, baseball, football, I mean everything. When Robin and I were on our basketball road trip, we called him every morning to get the rundown on what we should be investigating in whatever town we were in. And he knew all the history on every town, players, college, college coaches, history of the area. When I see anything weird going on ... I call him and ask questions. I am not kidding when I say, he knows ALL.

And of course, he is a devout Democrat. And I love him for that.

I waited until I was 35 to find him and I was lucky to do so!

3 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Hmmm, impressive! you lucky girl :-)

LindaSonia said...

what a cute couple you are :-)

Kim Carney said...

Oh, thank you soooo much.