YES! I am lame. I forgot to include the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards: ;)
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
1. Everyday I wonder where the crows go to roost at dusk, and want to jump in my car and follow them to their final sleeping location. Why can't they stay in Edmonds to sleep over?
2. I have always felt like I don't belong (to this society). Sometimes I think I live in another realm or time. I have almost always felt like an outsider and shocked when other people understand or really get me.
3. I prefer corn tortillas over bread.
4. Sometimes, if I can't concentrate on work because of (home) distractions ... it helps me to turn on a Netflix movie online. I don't watch the movie, it just keeps my attention focused on the computer screen. Weird, I know.
5. I can't go to sleep in complete silence because my head keep me mulling over ideas/problems. I must have outside noise, be it home noises, TV, radio. I thought I was weird until my neighbors told me they go to sleep every night listening to audible books for the same reason.
6. I love learning and being a student and could have stayed at university for a lifetime. I think my curiosity drives most actions in my life.
7. I don't smoke marijuana but I believe it should be legalized. Think of all the tax revenue it could generate for state governments.
Forwarding this award to other Versatile Bloggers.
Shelly Noble's Notes from Halfland. So much work and attention to detail keeps you reading for hours and wonder, "how does she do that?"
l'heure bleue, the magical moment between day and darkness.
Although Kathy has taken a break from Meggiecat, it is a great source of everything interesting.
Catherine, Photography and I share many loves ... vintage photographs, Indian heritage, just to mention two.
Something Undone - a single Father I'm frighteningly familiar with that sinking feeling that you must have left something undone. A sweet take on life!
To cover one of my favorite arts - fiber arts, Deborah Boschert, a talented fiber artist, artist, teacher, author, blogger and mom. That's a lot of talent in one petite person! Both started blogging the same time. So that makes us "unmet" friends for over 7 years.
Another busy, very talented mom, Amy of Life in the Lyons’ Den. Funny how the internet brings you so close to your roots it is scary. Amy and I have lots of sacred Texas real estate in common.
I have so many other blogs I could list, but I really have to go back to work!