Saturday, June 16, 2007

Swap Mailed!

Mom: "What is this noise?"
Me: "That is a song on the cd from my cd swap."
Mom: "You like that?"
Me: "You need to listen to the lyrics"

Okay, the cd swap was a little more work than I anticipated. I just have not had to time to concentrate on it. I always make everything harder than it should be ... a personality quirk that I should change! But designing and making the cd covers --- fun! Listening to my favorite music -- fun! Getting lots of music -- fun.



Some of my swap partners: bugheart, Amber, Stone Soup Art, Resistance is fertile, Jupiter Buttons, Meagan, The Dusty Deet, Shannon Murray, Shash and Ramona.

1 comment:

Shelley Noble said...

"I always make everything harder than it should be ... a personality quirk that I should change!"


Me too!!!!!! Why do we do eet?