Tuesday, May 03, 2022

We are going backwards

Expect gay marriage to be revoked next. Gay rights will be under attack. The morning after pill? They want to cut social services and social security, all the while, giving the 1% more tax breaks. If you haven't seen all of this coming, you have not been paying attention! 

David tells me to quit watching whatever ring-wing crazy thing I am listening to. As depressing as it is, you have got to know what they are doing and saying. I completely ignored the attack on Obama and is birth certificate because I thought no one would take such silliness serious. I was wrong. 

I say, keep your friends close, your enemies closer ... watch them, pay attention to them. Look to Hungary to see what the right-wing wants this country to be ... 

 

I am super depressed about our country. 

No comments: