Thursday, February 23, 2006

Spring Into Cleaning

I love to (spring) clean. Armed with Q-tips and tooth picks I go to town. I take sofas apart, pillows get beaten in the great outdoors, stay in the sun and fresh air awhile. Get the ladder out and clean entry window, scrape out the cobwebs. Wash down blinds. Wipe off baseboards. Clean out refrigerator and kitchen drawers. I take fans apart to clean the blades. Okay, I do the things all the time because I am one of those OCD cleaners.

If you are thinking spring cleaning, here is a
good idea. St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, the idea was conceived for turning the previous year’s Christmas Cards into "new" cards for the coming season. (I just signed up for a Mile Walk for St. Jude's). Family Digest gives some step-by-step about spring cleaning. A long list of recovery tips.

The five basics for
nontoxic cleaning and a couple of recipes. I need this - declutter strategies and other cut the clutter advice. Get organized catalog. Cleaning with Baking Soda.

This is always the big thorn in my harddrive -
organize your digital pictures.

1 comment:

phlegmfatale said...

You need to come stay with me for a while and get your cleaning jollies proper, honey! I'll even pay you... It'll be therapeutic!