Friday, December 10, 2004

Small chairs reproducing in dark places

A friend at work was telling me of a crazy Hot Wheel Car Collector, his collection took over an entire room. I mentioned my out-of-control chair collection and newly installed shelving to accomodate, adding that at least I did not have a matching Barbie doll collection that sat in them. Now he considers me insane.Who knows how it actually becomes a COLLECTION. Slowly, silently, they take over a shelf, then the entire bookcase, and before you know it, you are are installing their own shelf space to show them as a COLLECTION. Now, I would be crazy if I bought this grand comfort chair miniature by Vitra chair for $525.00 from Unicahome.com. Not to say I would not LOVE to have it. So, Robert, if you are looking for that special little gift for your buddy, I will take any of these. HO HO HO.

A collection of little chairs

A collection of little chairs

A collection of little chairs

A collection of little chairs

A collection of little chairs

No comments: