Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Barking madness

I received the G.W. Little catalog the other day, saw this little guy and fell in love! As I found out, he is a Brussels Griffon. And as luck would have it, the very next day I turned around at the store, there was one sitting in someone's shopping cart. We had a long conversation about the cutest? ugliest? dog I have ever seen. Too bad they are right out of my price range. I did see one listed on a rescue site. I acknowledge I am always looking for some sweet little one that needs a home. I have two small dogs, don't really need another. But I can dream, can't I? But back to the ridiculous contents of the catalog "Lifestyles for the Little Dog", would anyone really pay $1,750 for a diamond and sapphire Diva DogBone Necklace, REALLY? I do force my Chihuahua wear his warm little sweater from time to time, but he understands the word 'sweater' and goes running when I speak of it.



No comments: