Monday, December 27, 2004

Santa was good to me

Merry Christmas. I must have been very good this year, 'cause I got some great stuff from my Santa. A Roy Rogers wind-up tin rocking cowboy and rocking horse. A molded metal lil' cowboy bank, I don't think it is vintage, "Fine Art of the West" by Bryon Price and a signed, vintage painting of Indians rounding up buffalo -- Santa spotted in a anique store during the summer. My Santa also gave me an abundance of new wild west tree ornaments. My wonderful friend Chris gave me "Extraordinary Chickens" books and beautiful blown glass hanging chili peppers tree ornament. My best Texas pal sent me a State of Texas tree ornament with boots attached. You know I can not have enough of those on the tree! Thanks to friends and family, I have a great collection of western/Texas Christmas ornaments. Sister-in-law gave me the perfect linen shirt with elongated mother-of-pearl buttons.









Lucky dog has gone back with his dad to Virginia. We hated to see him go, except the chihuahua. I swore I saw a smile on his demonic, snarling face when the door shut. My sister-in-law was here for just a few days. We all had a good time, good meal, then all back to work.
So now back to work, getting the rest of presents off to the post office. One of these years, I am not going to be mailing Christmas presents in January!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Looking forward to seeing more of your crafts.