Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Ghost of Christmas Cards Past

I am feeling so guilty about not doing a Christmas card. It is usually the highlight of my holiday season. I did have ONE lame idea. Having the greeting melting off the card. I came up with that one driving to work in the pouring rain. It sounded like a good idea in the car, once scanned in, I was having second thoughts.



Here a few from years past. I would scan in the REAL cards, except they are hidden in the SECRET Christmas paper/card place my studio, and I can't remember where that secret place. Did a big search the other day because I was missing vintage placecard Santas that stand up. And a huge supply of old gift tags I was thinking of incorporating into a card. I am sure by next Christmas I will have located that stash.





1 comment:

gift card printing said...

I think a standard Christmas card is printed on high-quality paper and is rectangular and folded with a picture or decorative motif on the front.