Sunday, January 02, 2011

Start date: January 2, 2011

Found Ground Rules today and have decided to make mine a small goal, walk 30 minutes each day. I should add working in my studio for one hour a day, away from the computer ...

"Each blogger will select a 30 day challenge. This can be anything you want to do for 30 days. But it should be measurable by the day... as in "I will practice the piano for 15 min each day" vs "I'll play the piano more". It doesn't have to be big! It can be as simple like flossing or tough (at least for me) like doing yoga every weekday. Pick something that you really want." 

Well, I don't think I will be posting a video, but I will give you an update.

1 comment:

Evie said...

Happy New Year, Kim!

My promise is to work on marketing every day for at least half an hour this month. Now it's written I have to do it!!