Friday, May 05, 2023

Colorful tablescapes

I so love the aesthetic of this place. I want them as neighbors! Better yet, I want to be his mother.

 

Alex Papachristidis shows us how he uses his dishes and sets a table. Great idea about the "Linen board", keeping all the linens that go together tied together. He is quite the collector!

 

This would work nicely to separate linens in sets if you had the room to put it in a closet. Or THIS with the clips to keep linens in sets.

From his store called Everyday Elegance.


 
 

 
Below are from Scully and Scully.


 





La Double J loves their colors!
 




Mismatched everything on Etsy, Sunny Cottage Joy. I thought about doing this when I was giving away all of my dishes but here is the thing. When you put them up for sale, you still have to keep them around, store them, secure them to mail them ... it seemed like a lot of work to me. But I am so glad that someone IS doing it!
William-Sonoma will not be outdone!










1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I used to set a very pretty (fancy) table........when my quilting friends came for a meal or TEA.
They have all passed on to Heaven and one has gone walk about (missing). I still have everything.
I just don't use any of it.