Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Searching for Cactus

When the TV is off, I can hear every click and bump in the house making me go investigate what it was. I hate it when my head is filled with silence. When the birds are singing it is not so bad, but today they are not singing. They all must be very busy nesting because I have very few birds in the yard in the last week. Made a quiche and more shrimp spaghetti. I have those two down now, no recipe needed. 

I have been feeding Pixie mystery meat from the freezer. That is why I decided on more shrimp spaghetti, trying to clean out the freezer. Looks like I had a little deep-freeze action happening in there the other night. She loved the shredded beef but has not touched the chicken I found (that I had cooked for her).

Driving to Winthrop with a friend. The kids are staying here with Pixie for the night to feed her and make sure she is safe. I just hate leaving the house even for a day! But a little drive might do me good.

I am always looking for cactus art for gifts for my S-I-L.

Saguaro Cactus Lamp Finials

 

 



 



 

No comments: