Saturday, April 29, 2023

Vintage Books

I put these up for a book seller to easily look through. Although if YOU are interested in any of these. please let me know. I just don't want them to end up in a land fill.

Harmsworth Natural History: a complete survey of the animal kingdom / chief contributors: Richard Lydekker, Harry Johnston, J.R. Ainsworth-Davis: complete in three volumes 

Publication date: 1910

Leather covers, worn, scratched

Color Plates







 

John L. Stoddard Lectures series

Set of 8 

Endpages has silver foil

The spines are broken, very worn














 
 


 
Torn, worn dust cover
 
 

 

 

15 Volume Set THE WORKS OF CHARLES DICKENS * Classics! Illustrated


 

The World's Greatest Letters

 

 
 
 
 

 
Ivanoe

 

Comedies,  Tragedies, Histories, Poems of Shakespeare and Speeches and Mankind

 

Additional books, probably going to the Free Little Libraries






2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Dealing with all those vintage books - I can't imagine. I still hear my mother's voice in my mind saying "get rid of that junk, what are you hanging on to that for?" My mother had no interest whatsoever in collecting ANYTHING. We were total opposites. I kept my mouth shut.

Kim Carney said...

I wish I knew my obsession with finding a good home for these books. I guess they feel like old friends since I have been with them most of my life ;) My kids are more like your mom.

PS I sent you email the other day ... xoxoxo