Friday, April 28, 2023

A few thoughts running through my brain

The nice, sunny weather has turned crows into kamikaze fliers, getting dangerously close to running into my car. 

All of the rain and the sun has created an explosion of dandelions! Everywhere! 

I love watching old, grey dogs waddle around on their afternoon walks. 

I am watching a 1944 movie, Murder in the Blue Room. The boogie woogie boogie man!

The pottery that David bought looks wonderful in my SIL's house ... just like he bought it just for her! I think he did!!!

 

It feels like all I have to do is think "the grass needs mowing" and my yard guy shows up within the hour. It is a little eerie.

I am paying someone to mow for me and also need to pay someone give me a pedicure ... I can't reach down there anymore. 

One of my caps pulled out with a very chewy night melatonin chew ... the last one I will take.

It is better if I start the washing machine, or wash a load of dishes before I attempt a hot shower. Otherwise, there is not enough water built up. 

I am back to not sleeping again. But I remembered to take out the trash yesterday!

David Attenborough documentary Wild Isles is fantastic. Denim Daze! Designs by Heidi is really fun.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

My days and nights- back in the Just Moved To Germany with Teenagers severe Depression Period--was to sleep all day.
Just sleep- wake up when they came home from school and go back to bed as soon as they went to their rooms at night.
It's called Depression. But it saved my Life. Sleeping.

Yes, he bought the Pottery for her. Perfect there.

Kim Carney said...

sleep is a great thing!!!