Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Surprise, surprise, surprise

 

I have been looking for the boxes with my miniature chairs. Looking everywhere. While I was cutting open boxes ... found TWO boxes full of Indian Pottery, all bubble-wrapped. I am guessing David hid it in that room for Christmas? This Michael Wisner pottery, 1998 jar is one of the pieces! It is big, maybe 30 inches or more in diameter and heavy. I will not repeat the obscenities that poured out of my mouth.

So I am sort of in panic mode to clean. My sister-in-law comes on Sunday. I would at least like to have a couple of rooms clean. I washed bed linens in guest room and cleaned it up. Next will be bathroom. Today I have decided to make a 13 bean soup. This was David's speciality! Mason and Noah will come stay with us as they are on spring break. We have a trip planned to Whidbey Island's Fort Casey, looking for driftwood. We have some plans to take them places ;) 

Why do these lovely clothes have to be sooooo expensive? I don't know how Santa Fe Dry Goods even stays in business with the prices they have. Honestly, these pieces don't look to hard to make! I mean these jackets are 3-4,000 dollars!

I have taken a break to watch Deadline White House. Now I need to get back to cleaning. I have to admit, I might be having a little too much fun watching trump lose his sh*t.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

I can only IMAGINE how it felt to find all that..hidden gifts.....
Here....we would both be surprised. Me that he bought me anything and he- that he bought me anything.
today he has back pain and a red eye. He rubbed it and broke blood vessels.

Banker comes tomorrow with tax returns.........we will owe money- as usual....

Kim Carney said...

I know I will owe taxes, not looking forward to it.
Trust me, David bought those FOR HIM ;) NOT ME