Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Getting old is getting old

I had to drive around today to find chicken livers! I ended up at Double DD meats ... what a store!!! They had thousands of sauces, aisles of them! Some very interesting sauces, might do some Christmas stocking shopping there!
"Siri, play Vivaldi Four Seasons on YouTube". Or Brandenburg Concertos". I love having bluetooth in my car! Never had such technology in a car. The sun was shining and I was listening to beautiful music!
 
I was going to make Shrimp Spaghetti but remembered I still had blackened chicken, so had a big blackened chicken salad and will make the spaghetti tomorrow. And I will make the liver pate tomorrow as well.

I accidentally drove home in the dark from Seattle and thought I was not going to make it home. It is all one big blur and I can not read street signs! How fast that happened it scary. I hate getting old. Hauling my groceries up two flights of stairs reminds me how old I feel. I think of this clip from The Four Seasons when I am feeling like this, Danny the Dentist talking about how he feels about getting older. I laugh every time I hear it in my head. 

I found something interesting to watch tonight. I kept passing it over because I thought is was subtitled ... but it is in English! The Snowman on Netflix ... When an elite crime squad’s lead detective (Fassbender) investigates the disappearance of a victim on the first snow of winter, he fears an elusive serial killer may be active again. With the help of a brilliant recruit (Ferguson), the cop must connect decades-old cold cases to the brutal new one if he hopes to outwit this unthinkable evil before the next snowfall.

 

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

The BOOK version of this Scandanavian Murder Mystery is so so dark and violent.
Nesbo. Daughter found me the entire series while shopping in various Library Book Sales.

I really want to get something on the TV to watch foreign mystery series. Why I gave up
Netflix is beyond comprehension.