Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Reuniting with boxes of stuff!

I finally got a full nights sleep last night. I had purchased a bunch of sprays and creams for the middle of the night itching, that didn't really work. Yesterday I bought some antihistamine and Benadryl creme. It must have worked and I am so thankful. 

I made my first big drop-off at the Senior Citizen's Thrift Store, and plan on more today! It feels good to make my load light (and cheaper!). The kids helped me yesterday load up my car.  Mom's Arabia Karelia Vintage China (1970s. I found a set on Etsy for $650.00! But there is an abundance of  it for sale on auction sites. So Bri and I were talking about having a garage sale ... but ... when you go there then you still have to hold on the stuff before you have enough gathered for the event! So we had that discussion yesterday, Do we or Don't we? It is always such a hard decision to make. Some boxes I didn't not even go through, because I simply did not want to have to second think my decision of getting rid of it!

 

My wonderful, generous neighbor brought me the sweetest gift. Honestly, I don't deserve her. I hope I am out of my funk, I can go  back being a normal human being.

I just noticed this on my post page and I don't remember seeing it before. So I don't know if someone out there turned me on recently or not. It seems I violated blogger values! I went through pages of post trying to figure out what was the offending post? I have never seen this warning before and I am dying to know the content of the post that one or more readers have had a problem with. But they don't make it easy to to find it! I never thought I  posted anything very racy or threatening except when I mention "the racist, crazy you-know-who". So I guess an apology is due to whomever out there has been offended.

BUT while scrolling and scrolling something stood out that made me pause! The views! I mean why some random post has 100's of views. But closer inspection, I think those high volume post were targeted by commenters scamming... I guess I am going to have to spend some time deleting this stupid comments. So f-ing annoying! So I think there is a correlation between scammers and views.













I have started watching LONG LOST FAMILY again. I watch and cry and think of what my sister has been through in her life! It still feels like a miracle we found each other.

I am going to spare you my rant on waco crazy cult rally and the latest school shooting ... I JUST can't. It all feels to repetitive!

No comments: