Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Karma for being bitchy?

I hate it when I get all bitchy and judgmental, and I apologize! As I told one of my best friends today, I feel like an old, angry, white woman. 

My day started off on a sour note of my bank acct getting hacked via MetaPay via Facebook. Which I have never signed up for or heard of before. So I spent loads of time on the phone, they had to cancel my card and I will need to go get a little cash tomorrow to get me through the week. Then the storage unit that I swore I would get rid of by now, sneaked a $200 increase in the monthly price. I can not even tell you how much I pay not out of embarrassment, but by the weekend I will be out of it. Then I realizes the HP printer ink program they sort of made me sign up for when I bought this printer a couple of years ago, has not sent me any ink in over a year. I still pay them monthly. Granted, it is not very much but I really do feel like it is a total scam. So the poor customer service guy got the brunt of my morning wrath of all the shit that had all ready happened and I canceled the stupid program. 

Anyway, moving along to more pleasant stuff...

I fed the crows nuts that were going old. You can not feed crows almonds (I googled it) but okay on cashews. I had a trail mix so picked out the peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds. They picked out their favorite cashews and peanuts and left all the sunflowers seeds. I found that very amusing, picky crows? I think the smaller birds came for the sunflower seeds later.

Born in Portugal, AndrĂ© da Loba is a published and exhibited artist whose work has received international acclaim. As an illustrator, animator, graphic designer, sculptor, and educator, Andre’s combination of curiosity, experience, knowledge and unknowing serves as the constant medium with which he creates and inspires. His work is an invitation and a challenge to change the world, however big or small it might be. He lives in Brooklyn where he is secretly happy.

I love his volume of work!











 

Marta Madureira quirky creatures.

3 comments:

Joanne S said...

The birds like to shovel seeds out of the Feeder until they get to the stuff they want.
Now we only give them black oil sunflower seeds. No shoveling. Deer and Squirrels try to eat from the Feeders.
We have them "Blocked"..

I think what you are experiencing might have to do with the new television stuff........ the non-cable thing.
or the Cosco thing,........ all the NEW stuff.

Kim Carney said...

NEWS withdrawal??? LOL

Joanne S said...

I have cut back on the MSNBC. Unless one of the talking head men is actually good looking then ...I stay.
Mitch Fell Down...will the Republicans say he's 'too old"?????