Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Green belt envy

Loving this illustrator, Joaquin Camp, childlike wonder in felt tip pen feeling! His Instagram








 

The lentil soup I bought at Costco is sorely lacking something ... like TASTE. 

Having fun watching History of the World Part 2

   

I was heading to the  store when I realized my debit card had been canceled. Called Matt who was heading home from work to stop by for me. I started realizing how many places my debit card is connected to in paying bills! Not even sure where to begin to try and correct that.

Bri and Matt live next to a green belt and she is getting a lot of interesting birds in her backyard. Yesterday she sent me a photo of a Nuthatch AND a Varied Thrush (which are suppose to be hard to spot in the wild). She says they are at the feeder all the time. I am jealous. I wish I had a Nuthatch or two in my yard.

No comments: