Friday, March 03, 2023

Color and art worth digging

Never, ever use one of your favorite large tupperware containers to make pickled Daikon relish. It stinks, really stinks and permeated the tupperware. I can throw it away or write in marker on the lid, only to use for Daikon Radish relish. 

Matt had his wallet stolen out of his truck at his work, with just an extra crew of roofers there that he knew. He reported the theft, canceled his cards, told his boss that his work credit cards had been stolen. He found out yesterday, that before they could shut the Home Depot credit card they had charged over $20,000 dollars of those visa gift cards! God, people are so devious and horrible. 

 I am always reminded what a Groundhog Day movie I am living when Thursday rolls around so quickly and it is trash time again. 

 Bri just reminded me that my birthday is quickly approaching. I suggested NO party but I would buy a cheesecake so we can stick some candles in it and the girls can sing Happy Birthday

I have decided to pick the  books I want to read from David's  bedside, and his hidden stash of books under the television, load up the car and distribute them to the Free Libraries dotted around Edmonds. There are lots of them.

I love this house, especially the library! Artist Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant made their home a work of art.

 

 Digging these illustrations by Telegramme Paper Co., found on Behance.

No comments: