Sunday, February 05, 2023

The balloon and a tackle box

This might be one of the funniest things I have seen all month! 

 

Robin and I ventured over to Monroe The Great Junk Hunt yesterday. NOT that I need anymore junk but I did find one thing I couldn't live without. I spotted a hand-carved Indian about 2 ft. tall. I ran to it and told Robin, I have to buy this for David before I realized what I had just said. I was still tempted to buy it. I LOVED it but really no place to put it. Right underneath was an metal box, and it was a treasure to open up. It was $30 but Robin talked him down to $20 ... she is great at this. Well, at that price, I could not leave it there.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

WOW!!!! What a BOX!!!!! You can store pens, pencils all sorts of Art Supplies in there plus paper and notebooks.

My son thinks he'll be moving to Maine but NOT living in my Attic Guest Room.
I'm certain he has done the math and realizes there isn't much Time left to spend with the old folks.
That and the company he works for- is not GREAT. So he's had enough.

I am ambivalent. He's been in California for over 30 years. We are basically strangers.