Thursday, October 13, 2022

I keep you in my heart

Bri brought the girls over yesterday. Noah drew me a little love note. She said "it says I love you and you are in my heart". And pointed at the words that said "I love you".

Mason wanted to keep David's ole, ratty hoodie that he always wore because it smells like him. And she wanted a bottle of his cologne. I told her she could have anything she wanted. 

Noah told me that she will always call this Meemaw and Pawpaw's house even through PawPaw has gone to sleep forever. It is all very moving.

4 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Oh my - out of the mouths of babes... sniff

beverly said...

All i can say is i love this. grandkids the best.

Kim Carney said...

yes!!!! they just have that magic!

Anonymous said...

All of it is … a sign of a beautiful love. I’d wamt the hoodie/cologne too