Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Holy YE!

I let two Daikon radishes and a jalapeno die in the vegetable drawer ... BUT I had one more and some carrots and make Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radish. I cut my in larger sticks. I had so much I had to double the recipe. 

Trying to clean out vegetable drawer. I think something with olive oil leak and made a big mess in there. While I was cooking I listen to Kayne West on this interview. He is crazy. Period. He thinkd he is GOD, he had made that statement. He talk mumbo-jumbo and his followers call him a genius. He talks like a bi-polar person off his meds, which is exactly what he is. He is a dangerous idiot put on a pedastal because of his wealth, his connection with that other disgusting family.

So, if what he is saying about his relationships with Balenciaga, then he is NOT a very good business man.

It all makes me sick that this is what is the topic of our country, what kids are looking up to. 

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

I actually can't comprehend his popularity or his wealth.
Just like I can't comprehend the K Women.
Or Trumpers. It's all so ..............

Kim Carney said...

yes, I am in that club as well. I don't get it