Wednesday, October 05, 2022

What I am watching

Back to some normal blogging. I wrote this days ago.

I have been watching a very British cozy mystery, 1994 Pie in the Sky on Amazon, Acorn. There are 5 seasons. It is fun, with a cooking thread to make it fun. 

I watched the exaggerated Blonde on Netflix. Probably most elements are true but they crammed it all into an hour. Exploited, misguided, insecure, fragile woman used by every man she runs across. I am sorry I watched it. I know my mom lived through a lot of this kind of abuse. (PS, this is the kind of America they want to "make great again") 

 

Watched a international mystery The Silence of Water, with subtitles. It was enjoyable. But by the end, it felt like every citizen in this little spanish? village has either been killed or arrested. 

PBS Van der Valk only had 2 episodes in Season 2.  

Shetland Season 7 is rolling out each episode one at a time.

No comments: