Thursday, April 21, 2022

Sound of silence

I did close to nothing yesterday. I made balsamic vingerette ( I forgot how easy it is, everything in a jar and shake) and Balsamic Chicken. Mine did not look quite as good as the chicken in the photo ;) I am still on a balsamic vinegar high, need to buy a new good bottle.
Later today I am making Ridiculously Easy Blender Chocolate Pots de Crème. And I am thinking about making a Quiche Lorraine, also red beans sound good.
  Still eating lots of radishes! 8 Ways to Eat Radishes and Radish Greens
 
Still cleaning every corner trying to de-dog-hair. The kids come and go to get more stuff. I am giving away 3 furry Donut dog beds that I have in the family room and only keeping one. Each dog and cat had one in every corner. It feels unreal to admit to myself they are not here, safely sleeping at my feet by the computer. Pixie is refusing to eat anything that isn't hand fed to her, so I spend all day trying to coax her into eating something.

Ran across these hand-cut paper illustrations by Kristen Sgalambro, I love them. These are only prints of the real art.
Also this wonderful image found on Pinterest. I must have thousands of random images from Pinterest that just tickle me. With my current change of circumstances, this one resonated with me. Okay, Okay, don't remind me, I need to get up and get crackin' on the cleaning ;)

No comments: