Monday, April 18, 2022

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter

David and I spent all day cooking and all night cleaning it up and had a good meal with the kids. David had baked lemon cake in egg shapes, we iced them in pastel colors and supplied sprinkles and other decorations for the kids to have some messy fun. Noah got to eat from a real ceramic plate setting, with a real, fancy drinking glass. She kept holding it up and saying "cheers" and we all clinked. 

It was a good, funny time until I hit the wall from doing too much the last two days. We sent them home with roast and lots of left-overs, and I vacuumed the dining room from cake crumble. As much as I miss them, it is brilliant to have a clean dining room floor and table.

Spent most of the morning watching an interesting drama miniseries Anatomy of a Scandal on Netflix. And now I have more energy to continue my cleaning quest. 

 

No comments: