Thursday, April 14, 2022

Downsizing

I tweeted something about Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter and allowing trump back on the platform and how people don't care about destroying our democracy and now have a shi*t show happening on my Twitter! Have been blocking people all morning, especially the ones that list "Christian" as the only description in their bio and are a member of the trump cult. 

I seriously do not know what is going on in this country, but I want to close up and ignore the craziness of the world. I have not idea where all of this is leading us but it does not feel good. 

The kids are almost all moved out and are exhausted. The babies are acting up a little bit, I am sure they are excited but unsettled about leaving a place they have lived their entire lives.

David and I will soon go from a 4 adult, 2 kid, 4 dog, 2 cat household to just us and one old, deaf chihuahua.

Last night, I bit the bullet and decided to try and make dinner. Later David helped out finishing up the seasoning. Shrimp and fake crab was on sale, and I know we had cans of clams so I opted for Seafood Spaghetti.  I forgot how easy it was. Plus, we cleaned up the mess as we went along. Dinners will be lonely, quiet affair from now on.

No comments: