Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working my way to clean

On and off snowing today. The furnace is going out so we have a good fire going, thick wool socks on. Mom is baking banana bread and D is listening/recording his old albums. I am continuing to clean, got a great start yesterday.

Every time is starts snowing the birds go crazy and head for the interior of bushes. Our neighbor dog, Willy, is visiting for the afternoon. I am doing a little "real" work in between mopping and cleaning.

Did I mention how much I love Primitive 64 Drawer Apothecary Cupboard made by Red Rooster?


3 comments:

Jan said...

Heaven help me,Kim! I didn't need to learn about another neat Etsy shop! Your house looks so neat. It's gratifying to get everything all clean and sparkly...if only it would stay that way! Hope all is well...

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

these pics of your home make me long for a visit...

Kim Carney said...

thank you Jan ... it didn't stay like that for long ;)

Michelle, come on down (up)