Saturday, February 05, 2011

It is time to garden dream


When I see crocus shooting through the dirt, I know it is time to start dreaming about what the garden could be. Way back when, D and I would page through seed catalogs and talk about what we wanted the backyard to look like, what would grow, what we would do. We planted, killed, gave away, moved so many things in the last 15 years. And no matter how full the garden is ... you always think, there is some room for one new plant! A few we are looking at:

Ostrich Fern

Bunchberry

Black Lace™ Elderberry

Weigela

Japanese Primrose

Swamp Milkweed or Butterfly weed

I am actually leaving the house/computer tomorrow. D and I are going to wander over to the Puyallup Antique Fair. I really need a day out.  It is really early, I am listening the Earth, Wind and Fire. Thinking I should lay back down and get a little more shut-eye.

No comments: