Sunday, December 06, 2009

A garden approach

Found a couple of interesting things while paging through Pacific Northwest Magazine today.

Held in September, an innovative garden show that I would loved to have gone to ... The Late Show Gardens, photos by Saxon Holt, this amazing table! "Future Feast in The Garden Of Flow / Accumulation" by Suzanne Biaggi and Patrick Picard at The Late Show Gardens".




Then I ended up at Garden Design photo gallery (and the blog) where I spied one little thing in a photo will make your heart stop. It happened when I was going through the photo gallery of "David Winston Flowers takes a modern approach to decorating for the holidays". I saw this chandelier! The description is rich: "The crowning glory of the room is the chandelier (shown in detail above). The drum-shaped framework of aluminum and wire, 30 inches across and 38 inches tall, was created to fit over the existing light fixture. It took three people two days to meticulously attach its tiny jewels - pine needles, hemlock cones, Mylar snowflakes, faux gems and Hypericum berries."





1 comment:

Maxinetoo said...

Wow ... I love that table!