Sunday, December 13, 2009

Done!

My final project for school, Jonah's website is almost done! I wish you all could see me now. I didn't realize my hair could stick up in such weird ways. I haven't bathed in days and my hips hurts from sitting in this uncomfortable wooden chair. But no matter, I accomplished what I set out to do, even if it isn't perfect. And that makes me very happy.

I miss blogging and doing fun things. Now it is on to work on the Christmas trees. Although, I did take a break yesterday and had what is suppose to be a monthly bunch (and a little Christmas stocking gift shopping) with my friends, Bo and Joel . We actually only manage to get together every couple of months. I love seeing them and always feel so energized after spending a couple of hours together. But it was all cut short because of my looming final project that needed to be finished.

I was laughing with my friend at work the other day. Instead of actually sending out Christmas cards instead I am going to email or blog about the great idea I had for my Christmas card and didn't have time to do (didn't I did that last year). It could save some time and postage.

Only because I know you all know me so well, I will share my hair today. Although my mom is saying in the background ... don't let anyone see the way you look. ;) Looks like a cats been sucking on my hair! Please ignore the wrinkles! xoxoxoxoxo!


7 comments:

Erin said...

Mercy, you're fabulous! I sport that particular 'do' myself from time to time :)

And I love the site. Bright, clean and clear. Doesn't hurt that you used my favourite red!

Well done, Kim.
Looking forward to more blogging from you when you get things sorted out.

Peace :)

Kim Carney said...

dearest Erin ... I am so glad someone else has experienced this hairdo. My mom will not be so horrified. I actually did not realize it looked so bad until about 10a ... I woke up at 6a and stumbled over to the computer without assessing what I looked like. And did a big squeal when I finally looked into the mirror. Funny, but my neighbor (who I consider my twin separated at birth) came over a little while ago and had his sweat pants on inside-out. And neither one of us thought my hair or his pants were so unusual for those of us that fall into bed from the computer and rise to walk directly back to the screen ;) Our family members think we are a little weird ;0

Tara's Art Camp said...

You rock!!!! gray hair where????

S'mee said...

Who sees the hair when you're looking at that smile and those amazing eyes? You *are* fabulous. And second me to the list of those who sport "working mojo" hair from time to time. Some things just aren't that important when you're in a groove. Kudos on the beautiful site, lucky Jonah!

Scott W said...

Love it!!!

kate nelson said...

All I need to see is your smile.

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

:)

i love that you're embracing the grey now...i think it looks good

miss you...and can't wait to see what your super cool christmas card would have been...

call me when you have time...i want to catch up...oh and i have something very important to ask you about my hydrangeas. i think they may be dead. the frost really got them and they look terrible. i'm so afraid they're not going to make it...