Monday, January 31, 2005

Pretty In Peacock

A couple of questions came in about the peacock scarf I gave to my mom. I bought at Morgan Rose in U-Village, Seattle. To my dismay and disappointment, they recently closed. Label on scarf is 'CCC'. Surfing, did not find that label, or company, but found some pretty in peacock stuff.

This
Paisley Peacock Scarf from suziclick.com. Belly dancing sites have some great, affordable peacock shawls. I am not sure I would wear it wrapped around my bottom, I might need to do a lot of belly dancing to do that. Lots of peacock scarves at Shanghai Tailor and Co on Ebay, very pretty. More silk burn-out velvet piano shawls at rasberryberet.com. Lovely Iridescent Silk Peacock Jacket at normthompson.com. A different approach at Chicknits with this graphic jacket.

How about a
beautiful vintage peacock fan, a peacock shirt over at RubyLane. This peacock clutch or this wrist clutch found at birdinaskirt.com (very cute)!

Under no circumstances should you buy THIS!
male peacock thong, eeeewwwww. But if you do, send pictures.

I love this
Antique Peacock Inkwell, if it doesn't have a price listed, you know you can't afford it.

No comments: