Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Self-Portrait Tuesday 03.14

Self-Portrait Tuesday, exploring time, visual diary - one day at work. It is fast paced, full of news - usually tragedy. But I have been in the news business so long, I don't know what else I would do. I thrive on stress and working fast (now, after years of doing so). In the old "print" days I did some great, large illustrations. Now my work is measured in pixel and "k" size. Usally I have to be creative in 52 pixels or less ;0... Go see more here .

Self-Portrait Tuesday 03.14

2 comments:

tiffini elektra x said...

You really are so inspiring. I really love the self portrait series - it completely conveyed the quickness but heaviness of the news. Oh - and your business cards flipping ROCK!

Joelle said...

I like this Ms. Carney, and , your business card DOES flippin' rock!